Managed Services: On-Site Support
Our On-Site Support service is designed to provide you reliable IT support 24 hrs day with on-call certified technicians and engineers ready to help. Our staff of certified professionals handles everything from routine network, computer and server installations and configurations to end user, network, and server support. On-Site Managed Services are bundled with our Asset Inventory, Help Desk, Remote Management, and Monitoring Managed Service Solutions. With On-Site Managed Services your can get the support you need at a set budgetable rate per month. Why not outsource your IT support to a partner you can trust and rely on.
On-Site Support Service Highlights:
- Automated Asset Inventory System
- Help Desk Support and on-line Managed Service System
- Monitoring Services
- 24x7 network and device monitoring and alerting
- Network quality and performance monitoring
- Device, Computer, and Server Uptime monitoring
- Security analysis and policy development
- Managed Workplace with 24x7 monitoring status
- Server and Computer Support (upgrades, security patches, migrations)
- Network Support and Management Services
- Remote Management and Administration
||I rely on R&B Web Solutions for all of my computer repair, upgrade and networking needs. They have always been prompt, knowledgeable, thorough and fair. I would highly recommend R&B to anyone looking for reliable, affordable service.
--Kellan Hatch, Sandy, Utah
The managed help desk support system included with all On-Site service level agreements when coupled with our monitoring system can automatically create trouble tickets based on different configurable severity alerts getting you support on its way on-site or remotely before some even has a chance to pick up a phone.
| What are Managed Services | Key Benefits of Managed Services | Features and Benefits |
Request your Free On-Site Consultation or call us today!
Call us Toll-Free: 877-317-5148!
Press here to explore our other Products & Services !
Contact us at 877-317-5148 for more information.